Wondering how you can make the difference in the life of a child or the families that we serve? There are many ways...
Along with becoming a Foster Parent or an Adoptive Parent you can enrich the life of a child through mentoring or by volunteering your time to help us or our many partners. Call us at (321) 752-4650 to find out more.
You can also invite a staff member from Brevard Family Partnership to speak to the employees of your business or the members of your organization, association or congregration. To arrange a presentation about our programs, services and role in your community, please call PR Coordinator, Stephanie Strodtman at (321) 752-4650 ext. 3047 or email Stephanie.Strodtman@brevardfp.org.
Support Brevard Family Partnership through your generous contributions
Through your tax-deductible financial gift, Brevard Family Partnership can continue to provide the support and services that help so many children and families. You can make a one-time contribution, a long-term investment over several years or bequeath a portion of your estate. And, know that your gift stays right here in Brevard, helping Brevard’s children and families.
Your gift could help to...
♦ Purchase clothes and personal items for a child who was removed from his or her home with little or no belongings.
♦ Help a family struggling and in crisis pay rent or utlitity bills in order to stay in their home and keep their family together.
♦ Make the holidays special for a family in need, providng them a meal and gifts for children who may otherwise have neither during the Season.
CLICK HERE to access our secure, online donation page. You can direct your donations to either Brevard Family Partnership or to Brevard C.A.R.E.S.
CLICK HERE to download your personal support pamphlet.
CLICK HERE to download a personal or business donation form.
GuideStar - the premier source for information about nonprofit organizations
Make an informed decision about the causes you support with your contributions.
CLICK HERE to visit GuideStar and learn more about Brevard Family Partnership.
GoodSearch and GoodShop - Search and Shop online and support Brevard Family Partnership
Search the web with GoodSearch.com and each time you do a search, GoodSearch will donate about a penny to Brevard Family Partnership!
Shop online at GoodShop.com and a percentage of each purchase will be donated to Brevard Family Partnership! More than 600 top stores are participating including Amazon, Target, Staples, Best Buy and more!
It is the intent of Brevard Family Partnership (or Brevard C.A.R.E.S. for their site) to operate transparently and respect the wishes of its donors when it comes to recognition of their contributions. The following rights are afforded every donor:
1. To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
9. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
10. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.